Our work in support of senior management within the corporate development, strategy and M&A corporate function typically relates to questions around growth strategy and the evaluation of strategic options other than organic growth. This may involve the identification, screening, and deep-dive commercial due diligence on targets for joint venture, merger or acquisition, licensing, or distribution, or other forms of partnership. In some cases we have been involved with further stages of the M&A process as the lead advisor advising on a transaction and coordinating the efforts of other parties such as accounting firms and law firms. The cases below provide some examples of projects in support of clients from this corporate function:
- Identification, Screening, Commercial Due Diligence and M&A support for acquisition of Employment Agency / HR Services Provider
- Commercial Due Diligence for M&A of Electronic Payment Technology
- Commercial Due Diligence for M&A of Semiconductor and Electronic Assembly Manufacturing Equipment
- Market Intelligence on Fractional Horsepower Motors and Components (to understand market entry and inorganic growth options)
- Market Intelligence on e-Learning Tools (to understand market entry and inorganic growth options)
- The Impact of Macro Trends and Innovations on the Education Sector
Emerging Strategy is the essential provider of decision support for global B2B companies through targeted, customized and insightful market intelligence. Emerging Strategy partners with executives who need external insights to drive business results and avoid blind spots. Please get in touch via our Contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and learn about our unique solutions.