Our work in support of senior management within the corporate development, strategy and M&A corporate function typically relates to questions around growth strategy and the evaluation of strategic options other than organic growth. This may involve the identification, screening, and deep-dive commercial due diligence on targets for joint venture, merger or acquisition, licensing, or distribution, or other forms of partnership. In some cases we have been involved with further stages of the M&A process as the lead advisor advising on a transaction and coordinating the efforts of other parties such as accounting firms and law firms. The cases below provide some examples of projects in support of clients from this corporate function:
- Identification, Screening, Commercial Due Diligence and M&A support for acquisition of Employment Agency / HR Services Provider
- Commercial Due Diligence for M&A of Electronic Payment Technology
- Commercial Due Diligence for M&A of Semiconductor and Electronic Assembly Manufacturing Equipment
- Market Intelligence on Fractional Horsepower Motors and Components (to understand market entry and inorganic growth options)
- Market Intelligence on e-Learning Tools (to understand market entry and inorganic growth options)
- The Impact of Macro Trends and Innovations on the Education Sector
Emerging Strategy provides senior management with decision support for growth and profitability strategies in emerging markets. We are experts in applying specific, detailed market insights to enable Global 2000 businesses to compete more effectively by winning customers, beating the competition, and meeting their strategic objectives. Businesses wishing to get in touch with Emerging Strategy can either utilize the “Contact Us” form at the top of the column to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.