Our market intelligence services in support of senior management within the Marketing function typically relate to questions about the size of the opportunity in opaque B2B markets, identifying the marketing best practices, strategies and tactics of competitors and industry peers; and understanding the needs, views, and decision criteria of customers.
Based on a foundation of in-depth research and insight, we create go-to-market strategies, conduct location analysis for retailers, and advise on product/service launch strategies across a range of industries. Click here for a description of our Market Strategy services.
The cases below provide some examples of projects in support of clients from this corporate function:
- Market intelligence on Candidate Assessment Software for Third-Party Recruitment Firms
- Market Entry Strategy for a Japanese Apparel Brand
- Benchmarking and Strategy Analysis for a Beauty Care Brand (including the Marketing function)
- Defining Market Size and Landscape for Remote Patient Monitoring Devices in Brazil
- Understanding the Market for Mercury Removal Applications in the Power Generation Sector
Emerging Strategy provides senior management with decision support for growth and profitability strategies in emerging markets. We are experts in applying specific, detailed market insights to enable Global 2000 businesses to compete more effectively by winning customers, beating the competition, and meeting their strategic objectives. Businesses wishing to get in touch with Emerging Strategy can either utilize the « Contact Us » form at the top of the column to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.