In recent years, the global chemicals industry has been facing growing economic and environmental pressures amid an increasingly stringent regulatory landscape. Emerging Strategy’s customized analysis provides accurate market sizing tools to identify business opportunities in established market segments and also help identify new business opportunities in growing and emerging markets.
Our sub-industry experts provide valuable knowledge on:
- Life sciences
- Specialty chemicals
- Consumer products
- Agro chemicals
- Petro chemicals
Our experts make recommendations on:
- Due diligence on M&A targets
- Measure sector performance and identify drivers
- Competitive positioning including production capacity and market orientation
- Identify new markets and applications for existing technologies within the product portfolio
- Identify new products to incorporate into product portfolio
Our deliverables enable clients to make informed tactical and strategic decisions. We’ve outlined several case studies below alongside the client’s project scope as well as the resulting impact of our research.
- Water Treatment Chemicals Customer Analysis
- Agrochemicals Market Potential and Gray Market Sizing
- Understanding the Market for Mercury Removal Applications in the Power Generation Sector
Emerging Strategy provides senior management with decision support for growth and profitability strategies in emerging markets. We are experts in applying specific, detailed market insights to enable Global 2000 businesses to compete more effectively by winning customers, beating the competition, and meeting their strategic objectives. Businesses wishing to get in touch with Emerging Strategy can either utilize the “Contact Us” form at the top of the column to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.