Manufacturing sectors are facing an increased demand for customized products, shorter delivery times, and improved quality of products and services. Leading manufacturers are adopting industry best practices, rationalized designs, and standardization and modularity across product ranges to meet their customers demand and still protect their profit margins.
Our sub-industry experts provide valuable knowledge on:
- Construction materials
- Beauty and personal care
Our experts provide valuable data and insights on:
- Industry best practices benchmarking
- Supply chain KPI benchmarking
- Voice of the customer analysis to understand perception of product and service and brand positioning
- M&A due diligence on target acquisitions
Our deliverables enable clients to make informed tactical and strategic decisions. We’ve outlined several case studies below alongside the client’s project scope as well as the resulting impact of our research.
- Semiconductor and Electronic Assembly Manufacturing Equipment
- Refractory Market Analysis and Competitor Benchmarking
- Fractional Horsepower Motors and Components
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Benchmarking of Leading Deodorant Brands
Emerging Strategy provides senior management with decision support for growth and profitability strategies in emerging markets. We are experts in applying specific, detailed market insights to enable Global 2000 businesses to compete more effectively by winning customers, beating the competition, and meeting their strategic objectives. Businesses wishing to get in touch with Emerging Strategy can either utilize the „Contact Us“ form at the top of the column to the right or email email@example.com for further details.