We provide in-depth insights on specific market participants, which may include customers, competitors, acquisition targets, channel partners, and suppliers. We also provide comprehensive benchmarking services. The following are examples of topics that may fall under a study focusing on specific targets, but each project is different and customized to client needs and objectives.
- National and regional organization structure, trends and changes
- Detailed function and activity level cost benchmarking (SG&A and COGS) to determine areas of advantage and disadvantage within the organization
- Local M&A activities and plans
Manufacturing & Sourcing
- Competitive advantages in manufacturing process or strategy
- Product and raw material sourcing, pricing, purchasing criteria and behavior
- Local vs. overseas manufacturing
- Anticipated changes in order to serve changing market needs
- Product portfolio and anticipated developments
- Latest technology and products
- Distribution strategy of products; use of internal sales force vs. distributors
- Channels served directly vs. indirectly
- Sales and service support by channel
Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Go-to-market strategy
- Marketing and messaging strategy, sustainability, CSR, etc.
- Market segmentation
- Country-specific vs. regional efforts
- Local partnerships for distribution, service, etc.
- R&D partnerships and collaboration
Examples of projects in support of clients:
- HR and SG&A Benchmarking of Leading APAC Electronics Distributors
- Top Messaging and Online Gaming Company
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Benchmarking of Leading Deodorant Brands
- Market Entry Strategy for a Japanese Apparel Brand
- Benchmarking and Strategy Analysis for a Beauty Care Brand
- Implantable Cardiovascular Devices
- Anticipating the Threat of Generic Antibiotic Manufacturers
- Maintenance Services for Telecom Network Equipment
- Refractory Market Analysis and Competitor Benchmarking
Emerging Strategy provides senior management with decision support for growth and profitability strategies in emerging markets. We are experts in applying specific, detailed market insights to enable Global 2000 businesses to compete more effectively by winning customers, beating the competition, and meeting their strategic objectives. Businesses wishing to get in touch with Emerging Strategy can either utilize the “Contact Us” form at the top of the column to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.